On Sale

Lemongrass Soy Candle

Sale price

Regular price $28.00
( / )
Click here to be notified by email when Lemongrass Soy Candle becomes available.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Transform your space with the scent of fresh lemongrass. This all-natural candle is the perfect choice for those looking to add a clean, fresh air to their home. Find a quiet moment to yourself and let the soothing flame of candlelight guide you. With a clean burning, gently crackling wick, this candle is sure to clear your mind and inspire your creativity.

Burn time: 50+ hours

Leaping Bunny Certified

The Wax.

We use 100% pure soy wax in our candles because it provides a clean, long-lasting burn that’s better for you and better for the environment. Our wax is completely free of additives that other soy and soy-coconut blends have.

The Wicks.

Our wood wicks are sustainably sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)-certified mills. They're better for the environment than cotton wicks because you get many more wicks from a tree than you do a cotton plant

100% pure Soy Wax, Cymbopogon citratus (Lemongrass) Oil

To ensure an even burn, light the wooden wick across the candle and allow it to burn until the wax melts out to the edges of the container. This may take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. This will create an even “melt pool” which will optimize each subsequent burn.

Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time and carefully clip your wick using wick trimmers, nail trimmers or something with a similar blade after each use to 1/4" (basically, get rid of the black bits) for optimal burn and to reduce soot.

Keep candle away from drafts, children and pets and ensure it is placed on a heat safe, secure surface to burn.

Never leave a burning candle unattended.

Once your candle has burned to 1/2" from the bottom of the jar, you can melt the remaining soy wax in very hot water and wipe the jar clean and either recycle it or reuse it.

Product reviews